[K12OSN] Mac G3 clients

"Terrell Prudé Jr." microman at cmosnetworks.com
Fri Mar 30 04:54:32 UTC 2007

Another suggestion is to look around for a company wanting to dump some
Dell OptiPlex GX1's.  They're old, and corporations that have them are
dying to get rid of them, so you probably could get them for free.  They
also PXE-boot quite nicely, though a BIOS flash sometimes is needed.
Then, you could spend, say, $100 a pop for a decent LCD screen.  Much
easier to read, and much easier on the kids' eyes.

--TP
Do you GNU!?
Microsoft Free since 2003 <http://www.gnu.org/>--the ultimate antivirus
protection!