Re: [K12OSN] K12LTSP 'Greatest Hits' Live CD]

ex>
This is my home web server, and I don't have a big pipe, so it may take a bit (anyone want to host it?)

BitTorrent ?

I have a 1Gb Fiber Internet connection here but BitTorrent would bar
far be the best method to shear this iso..
I would seed the file no prob..

Then add the .torrent to linuxtracker.org just to give it more exposure...

Best Regards

Gavin Spurgeon
Assistant Systems Administrator
Leigh City Technology College