[K12OSN] Booting older thin clients

"Terrell Prudé Jr." microman at cmosnetworks.com
Thu Mar 1 16:18:41 UTC 2007

I have one 3Com 3C905B NIC with a bootrom from disklessworkstations, and
it works just great.  It's installed in a Pentium-166 w/ 32MB DRAM.  The
only reason that I didn't order more is that we have a bunch of Dell
OptiPlex GX1's that support PXE-booting.  :-)

--TP
Do you GNU!?
Microsoft Free since 2003 <http://www.gnu.org/>--the ultimate antivirus
protection!