Re: [K12OSN] K12LTSP 'Greatest Hits' Live CD

Gavin Spurgeon wrote:

ftp://val.deltacfax.com/pub/k12ltsp6-edubuntu-greatest-hits-livecd-0.1.iso That's hanging on a (nearly) dedicated T1, so it ought to be a little faster access.

I'll see if I can figure out how to seed a bit torrent. Something new for me.

I will create the torrent if you like on http://linuxtracker.org/ , as soon as I get
a copy of the iso. I already have an account and am Seeding quite a few
torrents already..

Best Regards

Gavin Spurgeon

I'll be curious to hear what kind of download speeds people get using bittorrent. BT works well when many people are downloading a file, literally the more the merrier. In our case, we're a relatively small group so I wonder if the number of seeders will ever reach a critical mass. OTOH, if people outside this mailing list pick it up from linuxtracker.org, that might make a difference. I just don't know how many people will be interested.

Petre