Re: [K12OSN] K12LTSP 'Greatest Hits' Live CD

I'll be curious to hear what kind of download speeds people get using bittorrent. BT works well when many people are downloading a file, literally the more the merrier. In our case, we're a relatively small group so I wonder if the number of seeders will ever reach a critical mass. OTOH, if people outside this mailing list pick it up from linuxtracker.org, that might make a difference. I just don't know how many people will be interested.

As long as Eric does not mind I will put K12LTSP v6 on LinuxTracker.org in the next 10 mins or so and as soon as I get the Live CD I will put that up there as well...
Lets see how many people we can get interested in this Fantastic Platform...

Best Regards

Gavin Spurgeon
Assistant Systems Administrator
Leigh City Technology College