Re: [K12OSN] K12LTSP 'Greatest Hits' Live CD

ftp://val.deltacfax.com/pub/k12ltsp6-edubuntu-greatest-hits-livecd-0.1.iso
appears to be working correctly now from all the external test points I have access to.

Interesting. It looks like my defense system kicked in and started 'shitlisting' blocks of IPs, resulting in the selective outages. Won't know for sure until I study the logs. Looks like this may need some fine tuning.

best,
-tim