Re: [K12OSN] Torrent: K12LTSP 'Greatest Hits' Live CD

Same problem with the live CD for me...

But the distro as got 2 seeder and 3 client already...

----- Original Message ----- From: "Vince Callaway" <vince totalsense com>
To: "Support list for open source software in schools." <k12osn redhat com>
Sent: Thursday, March 01, 2007 6:43 PM
Subject: Re: [K12OSN] K12LTSP 'Greatest Hits' Live CD

Some ISP's are also now looking for torrent activity.  They use traffic
shaping technology to greatly reduce your bandwidth when they detect it.
Clearwire is a prime example.

I've added the livecd to my list of permanent torrents.  Hopefully if
enough do this it can easily be distributed.  Right now it shows zero
seeds.

Unfortunately I don't have the space left on that box to seed the full
distro.