Re: [K12OSN] K12LTSP 'Greatest Hits' Live CD

> Hmmm.  Depending on where I approach the server I can connect or the
> connection fails.  East coast was working a few minutes ago, but
> some US central machines can't see val, even though others can.
>
> I'm checking to see what's happening here.  Stay tuned.
>
> -tim

Might be due to our newest snow storm.  We had major internet troubles last
weekend with our 30" snowfall, and now we are having major freezing rain mixed
with snow and possibly another 14-20" on top of that.  I guess many areas are
still out of power.  The Dakota's, Minnesota, Iowa, and Wisconsin might be
your problem areas.