[K12OSN] Mac Single Mouse Button

Joe Korzeniewski jkorz at mceschools.com
Thu Mar 1 19:24:10 UTC 2007

Hello everybody,

Another topic I am discussing on here right now brought up a new question that I have been meaning to ask for a while. I trust that if we get this answered it will help out all us poor folk who are stuck with macs as thin clients. I know that with local installs of mac linux distros there is an option to emulate the second button with the mac mouse (i.e. ctrl+mouse click=right click). I haven't been able to figure out how to do this with ltsp (although I haven't really tried). I am guessing it is just an X config option. Has anybody tackled this one yet?

-Joe

Joe Korzeniewski
Technology Director
Mason County Eastern Schools