[K12OSN] LTSP Customization

Can anyone point me to any documentation on modifying the desktop and links etc that are delivered to users the first time they log in? I want to add a "window" to mimic the Novel Application window and populate it with some links for the initial pilot of LTSP in our schools. This is with EduBuntu specifically.

Thanks!

Ben Willis

<<winmail.dat>>