Re: [K12OSN] cups question

Jim Kronebusch wrote:
On Mon, 26 Feb 2007 10:05:17 -0800 (PST), James Huffman wrote

Hello all!
 I have a (hopefully) easy cups question. We have a
few users who default to the wrong paper size even
after I change their properties...we have to manually
delete their print jobs when they forget to change it
on their own. The next time they log in though they
have to change again...
Any ideas?

I found this in a Google search:
If you're using cups as your print server, then going to
http://localhost:631 and setting the default paper size to letter
should sort you out.
See if that fixes the problems for you.

Also, remember that you will need to log in as root when you point your Web browser at http://localhost:631.  And yes, it has solved that paper-size problem for me on multiple distros.