[K12OSN] Dropbox directory permissions

Burke Almquist balmquist at mindfirestudios.com
Mon Mar 5 03:03:28 UTC 2007

Even better, just do the part where the teacher is a member of the
student's primary group, then they can look at anything in the
student's home dir. That helps them keep an eye on what the kids are
up to. Emailing the completed files to the teacher works well too,
assuming that both the students and teachers have email.