Re: [K12OSN] OT:Microsoft Windows ousted at California school district

Kemp, Levi wrote:

Everything else the school uses is currently or will become a we app
this summer, so really only reading counts is the only software I
have to come up with a replacement or a fix.

I have been successfully running Reading Counts under WINE for about four years now. Let me know if you need help with it.

This message has been scanned by the Internet Service Departments Virus/Spam filter.