Re: [K12OSN] Comment from principal about lab.

Not that you would say it out loud, but my first reaction is to ask "Which teachers will we cut so that we can buy all those expensive Windows boxes and hire the additional support staff to keep all those Windows boxes running? Or were you (the principal) going to take the cut from your salary?"

Grrr.

Petre

Joseph Bishay wrote:
Hello,

So I thought I would vent here. I was at the school just checking on
the lab after a power failure.

I was using the boot floppy on the clients and made the comment that
hopefully in our new school (see the other thread about a new
building.)  we would not need the boot disks. The principal replies
with "hopefully in the new school we will have Windows instead of
this."

* Sigh*  I wonder why I ever bother.

Joseph