Re: [K12OSN] Comment from principal about lab.

You can lead a horse to water, but you can't make him think...

On 3/5/07, "Terrell Prudé Jr." <microman cmosnetworks com> wrote:

 That's actually a good question to ask that principal.

 --TP

_______________________________
 Do you GNU!?

 Petre Scheie wrote:
Not that you would say it out loud, but my first reaction is to ask "Which
teachers will we cut so that we can buy all those expensive Windows boxes
and hire the additional support staff to keep all those Windows boxes
running?  Or were you (the principal) going to take the cut from your
salary?"

 Grrr.

 Petre

 Joseph Bishay wrote:

Hello,

 So I thought I would vent here. I was at the school just checking on
 the lab after a power failure.

 I was using the boot floppy on the clients and made the comment that
 hopefully in our new school (see the other thread about a new
 building.)  we would not need the boot disks. The principal replies
 with "hopefully in the new school we will have Windows instead of
 this."

 * Sigh*  I wonder why I ever bother.

 Joseph

Steve Hargadon