Re: [K12OSN] Comment from principal about lab.

You're right.  But you *can* show him the following article:

   http://www.usatoday.com/tech/news/2002/05/13/schools-microsoft.htm

Then, show him how Microsoft did the shake-down on Philadelphia Public Schools:

   http://archive.salon.com/tech/feature/2001/07/10/microsoft_school/index.html

"Oh, but it won't happen to us!"  Yeah...Portland and Philly thought it wouldn't happen to them, either....

--TP
Do you GNU!?

Steve Hargadon wrote:
You can lead a horse to water, but you can't make him think...