Re: [K12OSN] Comment from principal about lab.

Joseph Bishay wrote:
Hello,

So I thought I would vent here. I was at the school just checking on
the lab after a power failure.

I was using the boot floppy on the clients and made the comment that
hopefully in our new school (see the other thread about a new
building.)  we would not need the boot disks. The principal replies
with "hopefully in the new school we will have Windows instead of
this."

* Sigh*  I wonder why I ever bother.

It might be a good time to point out that if you had Windows 2000, you'd be running around manually fixing the time zone on each one since updates don't include that. Add that to your TCO...

--
  Les Mikesell
   les futuresource com