Re: [K12OSN] Monitors that do not work?

I may have missed part of this thread...

How do you set some clients to lower refresh rates and different resolutions?

On 3/4/07, Steve < dubcanada gmail com> wrote:
Some monitors do not work properly on 70hz which can cause them to do weird things. A simple setting to 60hz should fix the issue. As to why it is happening it can be anything from the video card not compatible to the monitor itself short circuiting or just plain not working.

- Steve