Re: [K12OSN] Monitors that do not work?

There are parameters related to these that you can set in lts.conf. There are examples for different resolutions in there. Look for X_MODE_0 and others. Also, you can gain further control with the X_VERTREFRESH and X_HORZSYNC settings; see wiki.ltsp.org for more info.

Petre

Mel Wade wrote:
I may have missed part of this thread...

How do you set some clients to lower refresh rates and different resolutions?