[K12OSN] Re: Firefox hangs in k12 - 6 on laptop

David Hopkins dahopkins429 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 6 14:37:32 UTC 2007

Strangely enough, today I am seeing the same issue with just one user. Click
on Firefox, and the mouse freezes, then over time, the icons on the desktop
disappear and finally logs him out.  I don't have gtk2-devel-i386, but not
sure about the dependencies.   Tried resetting the desktop, but this is only
happening for one user (currently).  Just strange.

Sincerely,
Dave Hopkins