[K12OSN] Deep Freeze / Win XP

I am looking for information concerning using Deep Freeze with WIN XP (service pack 2) as well as using Anti Virus software, such as McAfee A.S.A.P. Is there anyone using this type of configuration or something close to it? If so, I would like to hear any pro's or con's that you have experienced.

David Haley
I.T. Dept
Poland Regional High School
Bruce Whittier Middle School
dhaley poland-hs u29 k12 me us 207-998-5400 ext 550