Re: [K12OSN] fl_teachertool

The letter 'r'?

>    Could not find update match for fl_teachetool
                                           ^^^^^

Petre

Mel Wade wrote:
I'm trying to get the lastest updated of fl_teachertool on my K12LTSP 6 Server. I didnt the following:

   yum update fl_teachertool

and got the following response

   Could not find update match for fl_teachetool
   No Packages marked for Update/Obsoletion

What am I missing?

--
Mel Wade
http://www.melwade.com