[K12OSN] DHCP

I've added entries in the /etc/dhcpd.conf file to assign host names and IP addresses to specific clients.  I've then restarted the dhcpd service.  The clients aren't picking up the new IP addresses.  Is there another service that needs to be restarted to get this to work or am I missing something else?

--
Mel Wade
http://www.melwade.com