[K12OSN] Re: What's the deal with monitors?

Hi Group,

Thanks for discussing my issue. You've given me a few ideas to try. I'm wondering, what video cards seem to be the most supported and flexible under k12ltsp's "XSERVER = auto" setting? What should I be looking for when I'm pilfering through the bins at Free Geek (http://www.freegeek.org)?

Thanks,

ck