Re: [K12OSN] thin clients

We've been using the t5125's for about 18 months now. They've been fine supporting 17" LCDs for web browsing and light Open Office work. I haven't tried sound though.

Tim

rmcdaniel indata us wrote:
I am considering installing a new K12LTSP lab.  I am looking at the HP
t5125 for the thin client.  If I am going to be booting from the
server, does the processor speed and amount of flash memory matter???

Thanks,

Ron

Ronald R. McDaniel
Conecuh County Schools