To: "Support list for open source software in schools." <k12osn redhat com>
Sent: Wednesday, March 07, 2007 8:38 AM
Subject: Re: [K12OSN] Comment from principal about lab.

Joseph Bishay wrote:
Hello,

So I thought I would vent here. I was at the school just checking on
the lab after a power failure.

I was using the boot floppy on the clients and made the comment that
hopefully in our new school (see the other thread about a new
building.)  we would not need the boot disks. The principal replies
with "hopefully in the new school we will have Windows instead of
this."

* Sigh*  I wonder why I ever bother.

Joseph

You can lead a horse to water but you CANNOT make him think.

--
Mark Goodridge
The Computer Guy