Re: [K12OSN] Comment from principal about lab.

Hello,

Thank you for those links.  Since the principal is the one who has the
ear of the school board, if I was just to argue against it
verbally/based on my experiences, it would not be effective.  However,
articles such as that will help tremendously.  Does anyone have any
more?

Thank you.
Joseph