[K12OSN] Re: Printing stopped after installing new printer?

David Hopkins dahopkins429 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 8 15:07:52 UTC 2007

Ok, after more looking, the only thing I notice is that lpstat -a returns a
list of printers on the system that works and does not return anything on
the system that isn't working.  /etc/printcap is the same for both systems,
all the links for the lp commands are the same, just have no idea why
printing stopped.