[K12OSN] Teacher Tool

Is there a way in teacher tool to monitor the screens of all the
students, even if it is a smaller size? If not does anyone know how I
might suggest that, it seems like they have everything there to do it. I
like the program the way it is, but I know my teachers have become used
to Vision Software, and that is the only difference. Considering the
cost difference and the speed it works at I am willing to lose one
little function, but that's me. Thanks.

Levi