[K12OSN] Terminals Rebelling!

Joe Korzeniewski jkorz at mceschools.com
Thu Mar 8 16:52:19 UTC 2007

My ltsp server is set up to have X on screen 1 and rdesktop on screen 2 in lts.conf. No matter how I switch the numbers or order around it still makes rdesktop come up by default! I only have rdesktop on there for a carrot to take away the excuses of the powers that be against migrating to k12ltsp (this way they can have a couple windows ts licenses available if k12ltsp can't do what they need). Can anybody help me figure out how to force the default to k12ltsp?

Thanks in advance.