From: k12osn-bounces redhat com [mailto:k12osn-bounces redhat com] On
Behalf Of Robert Arkiletian
Sent: Thursday, March 08, 2007 11:04 AM
To: Support list for open source software in schools.
Subject: Re: [K12OSN] Teacher Tool

On 3/8/07, Kemp, Levi <lnkemp bolivar k12 mo us> wrote:
> Is there a way in teacher tool to monitor the screens of all the
> students, even if it is a smaller size? If not does anyone know how I

This seems to be a popular request but the only way I currently know
how to do this is to simply set the -geometry option in the vncviewer
call. I also could probably get the vnc windows to arrange themselves
on screen not to overlap. But if the student desktop is 1024x768 and
each view window (on the teacher screen) is 320x200 (or something)
then you don't see the entire student desktop only a section (not
useful). Does anyone know of a way to scale a vnc session to create a
thumbnail?

--
Robert Arkiletian