[K12OSN] Comment from principal about lab.

Kemp, Levi lnkemp at bolivar.k12.mo.us
Thu Mar 8 20:49:40 UTC 2007

I'm still coming across Windows 98 machines in my building. I guess the
district wide upgrade to XP was started in the other buildings. Of
course I just spent an insane amount of time trying to keep up my open
lab consisting of iPaqs with all new Hard Drives, reghosting them a
million times only to find out they forgot to put the jumpers on.... I
can never start a new job that's not already a mess. I want to make a
mess for someone else to clean up some time, life isn't fair ;-)

Levi