[K12OSN] Terminals Rebelling!

Rob Owens rowens at ptd.net
Thu Mar 8 22:27:13 UTC 2007

In lts.conf, you can specify the default (near the top of the file) and
you can override that default in workstation-specific lines (typically
near the bottom of the file).  Check and make sure you're not overriding
your default.  And also check to make sure that you really did set a
default, and that you didn't only set your screens in
workstation-specific stanza.

-Rob