[K12OSN] USB Keyboards with trackball or trackpad?

Jim Kronebusch jim at winonacotter.org
Fri Mar 9 13:35:54 UTC 2007

I am looking at buying keyboards with either built in trackpads or
trackballs for thin clients.  I am thinking not having a separate mouse
could clean up the cable mess and maybe make it easier for me to integrate a
few into some classroom desks (not needing the real estate to move a mouse).
Anybody using these and have a suggestion on what/where to buy?

Thanks,

Jim Kronebusch
Cotter Tech Department
507-453-5188