Re: [K12OSN] NorthTec MicroClient Jr

Barry-
Could you post the driver to the wiki, so it's always & easily available? Or send the driver to me and I can put it on the wiki if you like.

Petre

Barry Cisna wrote:
Hi jim,

  Yes USB ports works fine "out of the box",,(v 1.1)
Ill make things easy and I can email you the compiled sound module,,just
paste into your /opt/ltsp/i386/kernel/drivers/sound  :
then just add a ws00x in your lts.conf for each client and point to this
sound module.
SIS7019 is sound modle you compile.
I'll get a how to posted in the next couple days.
Ill see if I can do a how to as well for compiling yourself,,if you like
the challenge..
What version of K12LTSP are you using at present?

Barry Cisna