[K12OSN] usb drives

I have eight clients running, 2 are dell optiplex gx 150’s, 4 are Devonit 6020p and 2 are from Linlkline. I am using k12 version 5. I have always had an issue with the flash drives not mounting on the 6020p and linkline units. I thought it was a problem with the clients until I tested edubuntu, every client I tested had no problem mounting the usb drives. I would appreciate any suggestions.

Ernie Hudson

CLS 3 Serrano High School

760-868-3222  ext 2687