Re: [K12OSN] NorthTec MicroClient Jr

I couldn't get local local usb stick working on it. It did recognize it but didn't display any files. Same thing with the cf slot.

Anybody figure out how to get those working?

>>> jim winonacotter org  >>>
On Fri, 9 Mar 2007 06:17:54 -0600 (CST), Barry Cisna wrote
> Hello All,
>
>  I've used the MicroClient Jr as my personal computer for about 5 months
> now. No complaints at all,  Unbox it, go into bios, enable PXE boot,
> if you so desire setup its own ws00x in lts.conf and use the
> specified video driver( it works fine with the vesa driver too),,
> you'll have to compile the sound module on K12LTSP for audio to work,
> ,and it works.

Have you tested the USB ports with USB thumb drives as well?  You say you
need to compile the sound module for the audio, could you post a quick howto
on that?  I would hate to buy a 100 of them and run into a surprise.

Thanks,
Jim