Re: [K12OSN] usb drives

I, too, had experienced the problem of having plugged in flash drives and CDs showing an empty window on K12LTSP V5 servers.  However, rather than adding users to the fuse group, I was able to correct the problem by changing one line inside a script, I think /etc/init.d/ltspfs-insecure .  Unfortunately, I cannot be more specific right now as I won't have access to our school's computers until this evening.  I can post details this evening if anyone's interested.

David Whitmer
Director of Media & Technology
Calvary Schools of Holland (Michigan)
web: www.calvaryschoolsholland.org