[K12OSN] usb drives

David Whitmer thewhitmers at gmail.com
Fri Mar 9 16:08:55 UTC 2007

I, too, had experienced the problem of having plugged in flash drives and
CDs showing an empty window on K12LTSP V5 servers.  However, rather than
adding users to the fuse group, I was able to correct the problem by
changing one line inside a script, I think /etc/init.d/ltspfs-insecure .
Unfortunately, I cannot be more specific right now as I won't have access to
our school's computers until this evening.  I can post details this evening
if anyone's interested.

David Whitmer
Director of Media & Technology
Calvary Schools of Holland (Michigan)