Re: [K12OSN] NorthTec MicroClient Jr

On 09/03/07, Joe Korzeniewski <jkorz mceschools com> wrote:
I couldn't get local local usb stick working on it. It did recognize it but didn't display any files. Same thing with the cf slot.

AFAIk these boot of USB stick as well as CFDisks. I have loaded puppy
linux on both and booted of perfectly well. You may have to configure
some BIOS settings.

--
Regards,
Sudev Barar