Re: [K12OSN] K12LTSP Live CD v0.2 - Torrent URLs

Well, rsync would see the iso as one big file (which it is), but it is
able to make partial changes to that big file.  I think it would work
ok.

So how about it, any rsync servers out there hosting Petre's Live
CD v0.2?  If you want to email me privately, I'll test it out for you.
I have v0.1 downloaded already.

-Rob