[K12OSN] NorthTec MicroClient Jr

Sudev Barar sbarar at gmail.com
Sat Mar 10 02:28:54 UTC 2007

On 10/03/07, Barry Cisna <brcisna at eazylivin.net> wrote:
> Also another to consider for those who are considering the MicroClient Jr.
> Make sure the LCD monitors you purchase have the standard VESA mounting
> holes on the back of it. Lots of Dell/ HP,etc monitors do not have a flat
> back,that provides the four mounting holes.The MicroCLient comes with the
> four screws to mount to the monitor,BTW. Remember for school surroundings,
> " Out of sight ,out of mind":)...

I found BenQ LCD monitors with these holes and had to get "short"
display cable made between the client output and monitor input.
Resulted in further space saving and de-clutter of desk. However the
screws that came with MicroJr/EBox2300 were not long enough and had to
get 1/2" longer screws ..eehh... technically bolts ;-)

--
Regards,
Sudev Barar