[K12OSN] Terminals Rebelling!

Joe,

 Have you tried changing the IP address to another available term server ?
What term server are you trying to connect to? 2003. if so what service
pack is it using, although it should not make any diff.? I just dumped SP2
onto our 2003 servers a couple weeks ago and clients still can SCREEN_01=
rdesktop to them, FYI.
Another thing to try on this particular client. Boot into K12LTSP. then in
a terminal do " telnet termserveripaddress 3389 " . If you get a response
this way there is no reason the client should not connect to this termserver
unless the licensing reg keys are wonky.
Keep scratching head,,:)

take care,

Barry Cisna