Re: [K12OSN] [OT] Why avoid html email

I disagree.   Most modern e-mail clients and webmail (gmail for example) will colapse the 'cruft'.  Further, when I come apon a discussion that I found through searching the web.. I'd much rather hage the entire conversation there, rather then have to find the start of the thread and then keep clicking through it to read it.  It's much easier to just go to the bottom and read back through the entire dialog.