[K12OSN] [OT] Why avoid html email

Matt mhoppes at gmail.com
Mon Mar 12 14:11:58 UTC 2007

I disagree.   Most modern e-mail clients and webmail (gmail for example)
will colapse the 'cruft'.  Further, when I come apon a discussion that I
found through searching the web.. I'd much rather hage the entire
conversation there, rather then have to find the start of the thread and
then keep clicking through it to read it.  It's much easier to just go to
the bottom and read back through the entire dialog.