[K12OSN] fl_teachertool

Peter Scheie peter at scheie.homedns.org
Mon Mar 12 15:01:13 UTC 2007

Robert Arkiletian wrote:
> On 3/6/07, Mel Wade <mel at melwade.com> wrote:
>> I must have copied the wrong infromation.  Here's the full run...
>>
>> [root at libraryltsp ~]# yum update fl_teachertool
>> Setting up Update Process
>> Setting up repositories
>> Reading repository metadata in from local files
>> Could not find update match for fl_teachertool
>> No Packages marked for Update/Obsoletion
>>
>> Still no luck.
>
> Try
> yum install fl_teachertool
>
> The latest version is 0.41.

I notice on one of my K12 ver. 6 installations that yum does not update fl_teachertool
to the latest version (0.41).  Rather, version 0.41 is available at
http://k12linux.mesd.k12.or.us/K12LTSP/testing/RPMS/.  I downloaded the 0.41 rpm and
installed it on a test system and it seems to work fine.  Can/should 0.41 be moved over
to the regular repos so yum can find it?

Petre