Re: [K12OSN] [OT] Why avoid html email

On 12/03/07, Jim McQuillan <jam mcquil com> wrote:
What I see everybody missing here is the fact that it's ENTIRELY up to
the person composing the email whether they want to top-post,
bottom-post, or inline-post their replies.

What is missing is that I did not really wanted to start top line
inline bottom posting discussion BUT to tell people to avoid html
formatting.

Thank you and back to supporting wherever I can.

--
Regards,
Sudev Barar