[K12OSN] JRE in WINE

Kemp, Levi lnkemp at bolivar.k12.mo.us
Mon Mar 12 17:25:04 UTC 2007

I'm finding out what version it is but I know it was installed in 2004,
so it is fairly new. The installer won't work under 95/98, it has to be
an NT platform. WINE gives me an output of missing Java Runtime files,
so I'm assuming that is my issue. Your version may not have been created
using those. I'm considering installing the client on the same machine
as the SRI server, and just running the final executable from there.
Anyone have any thoughts on whether or not that will work?

Levi