Re: [K12OSN] Terminal Viideo Display Problems versiens 3 &4 vs. version 5 / lts.conf ?

On 12/03/07, Anthony Luscre <mo_luscre mogadore net> wrote:
Thanks Peter
I have tried the:
XSERVER = vesa (as some of my new client terminals required it) but it
did not work with the Intel Video Chip machines

I have not tried
XSERVER = i810
but I will give it a try next time I am in that building.

Try vesa with lower color depth.

If you used Version3 and the terminals worked in 1024x768 mode then
there is no point of looking at BIOS settings. Try making a specific
xorg.conf file for these clients in the path /opt/i386/ltsp/etc and
pointing to it in lts.conf.

--
Regards,
Sudev Barar