Re: [K12OSN] AMD offers $250, 000 prize to help Third World get online

On 14/03/07, "Terrell Prudé Jr." <microman cmosnetworks com> wrote:

 Umm...shouldn't that award go to Jim McQuillan?  That's exactly what he's
done!  It's called LTSP!

 Perhaps he and Eric Harrison should share it, due to Eric's turnkey
packaging of it.

+1 for that. Now how do we all pool in and create a lab for third
world countries? I am willing to contribute for some equipment for a
lab set up in India and nominate LTSP/K12LTSP projects as sponsorors.

I am asking local office of AMD for details and will come back to list.

--
Regards,
Sudev Barar