[K12OSN] PPC lts.conf options (TeacherTool and Local_Storage)

Jim Kronebusch jim at winonacotter.org
Wed Mar 14 14:04:08 UTC 2007

Anyone know what is missing on the PPC side that causes teachertool and local storage to
not work?

Here is my PPC lts.conf:
[Default]
        SERVER             = 10.6.1.150
        XSERVER            = auto
        XRAMPERC           = 90
        XF86CONFIG_FILE = XF86Config-4.indigo
        X4_MODULE_01    = glx
        X4_MODULE_02    = vnc
        X_MOUSE_PROTOCOL   = "auto"
        X_MOUSE_DEVICE     = "/dev/input/mice"
        X_MOUSE_RESOLUTION = 400
        X_MOUSE_BUTTONS    = 3
        X_DEVICE_OPTION_01 = "UseFBDev\" \"true"
        USE_XFS            = N
        LOCAL_APPS         = N
        SCREEN_01          = startx
        SCREEN_02          = shell
        LOCAL_STORAGE = Y
        LTSPFSD_OPTIONS=""
        SOUND = Y
        SOUND_DAEMON    = "esd"
        VOLUME  = 75

I am assuming the parts involving both of these are only updated in the /opt/ltsp/i386
tree and not the PPC tree.  I am playing around with 75 Indigo iMacs right now, if I
could get all of this working it would be a great test bed.

Any help would be great.

Thanks
Jim