[K12OSN] PPC lts.conf options (TeacherTool and Local_Storage)

Jim Kronebusch jim at winonacotter.org
Wed Mar 14 14:47:54 UTC 2007

On Wed, 14 Mar 2007 08:04:08 -0600, Jim Kronebusch wrote
> Anyone know what is missing on the PPC side that causes teachertool and local
> storage to not work?

I found the information for the TeacherTool problem in an email from Robert to Eric:
-------original email-----------
Thanks Eric but I just remembered that you probably didn't build the
Xvnc module for the PPC arch in the LBE. So it's really a moot point.
I am just going to state a known limitation in my release notes that
Monitor/Control will not work with PPC cpu clients. It fails
gracefully on PPC clients, which is good.
-------original email-----------

Sure would be nice to have the Xvnc module built for PPC, but I guess we can't have
everything :-(

Anyone think this may be the same problem with LOCAL_STORAGE not working?